Monday, May 20, 2013

Scrapbooking page


 I wanted to create a scrapbook page showing you all of our dies.  I am also working on creating some embossing sheets and played around with that too.

 I bordered the pictures with our Flower border. It fit well in girl and boy colors.
 Each feature of the dies can be used separately as well as the whole. Here I cut off the large flower on the flower flourish and trimmed pieces off of the flower border to create my own flower.
The pink flower doily up in the corner, I placed tape, on the back of the paper, prior to cutting it with the die, so my cuts wouldn't fall out. I then pushed out only the ones I wanted to with ease.
I put three of the sentiments stamps on the page. I used Marvy markers with them, coloring the stamp and then stamping it. The word Smile, I stripped the colors then I embossed it with a circles embossing sheet I am working on. Love, I embossed it then I stamped it. The word Family fit perfectly in the banner from the Love Birds stamp set.
The white butterfly, above, I die cut it then I embossed, the picture doesn't it do it justice. The Spiral Flower, I die cut it, then I put tape across the back of it and then removed the shim (E plate) from my eBosser to just barely cut the tape. I then was able to rip the tape off cleanly around the edge of the paper, keeping it all behind it. I sprinkled a fine white crystal glitter on it and stuck to the tape. You can either then color on top of the glitter to create something bold, as I did on a few of the areas. Or simply color the back of the tape to create a stained glass effect. You can do this by using s variety of colors and randomly color blotches of them. If held up to the light, rather than on the dark paper I put it on, it stands out beautifully.
These dies and stamps are available for purchase at http://www.craftylittledesigns.com

No comments:

Post a Comment