Tuesday, May 21, 2013

I design for you.

I want to know what designs you are looking for. What die or stamp do you wish you had? Let me know your thoughts. I enjoy listening to others ideas and giving you what you want.

I am a graphic designer, currently working for the company that makes all of the dies for many of the companies out there. I know what is popular and what sells and am creating many designs for them. I started this company to have the freedom of thinking outside the box and creating what I want. I am still new in this industry and am learning as I go along.

I have always done crafts growing up and really enjoy them. With my third kid almost here, due next month. I want to make a better life for my family and do something that really interests me. I only discovered dies last year and immediately fell in love with the amazing things they can do. Quilling is another fascination I was introduced to recently. What else do you like to do?

Flowers and butterflies, what else could a girl need? Join in on my blog and give me your thoughts.
THANK YOU!
my store: http://www.craftylittledesigns.com

No comments:

Post a Comment